Saturday 12 October 2013

Thank you Prinxess Kitchen for the delicious cupcakes!





Thank you Prinxess Kitchen for the delectable cupcakes! I'm so pleased with it. The savor of nutella cum chocolate is unexplainable. It's rich, but I can assure you, you'll enjoy it!
 The moment I put it in my mouth, it melted! Ahhhh! I can't explain it, solemnly. YOU have to try it! YOU have to! It's a MUST :P 
Homemade cupcakes! (:
You can check out their websites for more info, they have different kind of flavors of cupcakes. She bakes cake too! 

These are the flavors:
  • Triple Toblerone with Nutella cum chocolate               
  • Rainbow Nutella
  • Vanilla Creamcheese with Strawberry filling
  • Oreo cupcake
  • Red Velvet
  • Milo Frosting Cupcake 
  • Nutella Red Velvet
Toppings: Kitkat/m&m/Boost/Toblerone/Crunch/Snickers/Oreo/Strawberry/Rainbow Rice

Price Range: SGD$18-$20
Self collection: Jurong/Punggol


Facebook & Instagram: Prinxess Kitchen

P.S: I'm not paid to do this. This is from my honest opinion and I love their cupcakes so much!



Xoxoxo,
Erra Zaisheera



No comments:

Post a Comment