Wednesday 23 October 2013

My weekend | Streats Hong Kong Cafe | Baskin Robbins

















Last Friday 19th, Ryan and I decided to dine in at Streats Hongkong Cafe located at City Square, Farrer Park for the first time. I have been passing by the Cafe for umpteen times but had never thought of dining in. As I was flipping through the Menu, by reading the descriptions of food in the Menu, nothing but couldn't resist to try their food. Made us drooling! I've forgotten to take a picture of the Menu ): And oh, this cafe is Halal too! (: The cosy ambience and the staff was friendly! 





Ryan ordered Baked Cheese Spaghetti with Chicken chop & Cheese Baked rice with Chicken Chop for myself. It was so so so so so so so so delicious. I know my words are exaggerating but seriously I'm being honest when reviewing this food. It actually tasted like Pizza because of the cheese and the sauces. It costed $10.90 per plate of what we ordered. Though I got fueled up so quickly, it was worth the money! (:




Price Ranges: SGD $8 - SGD $20
Ratings: 4/5
Overall: Worth the money, good food, affordable price and cosy ambience.


City Square Mall
 180 Kitchener Road #01-01 

Other outlets: 
E!Hub Downtown East
1 Pasir Ris Close #02-104/105

IMM Building
2 Jurong East Street 21 #01-126

Bukit Panjang Plaza 
1 Jelebu Road #03-05/06/07



Sunday, 20th September 2013 

A night out to Serangoon Nexx for Baskin Robbins 









I was totally craving for Baskin Robbins's Cotton candy Ice-cream since donkey months ago.. So I was really stoked to satisfy my cravings. Once I reached Baskin Robbins, it came to my disappointment that unfortunately, it wasn't my luck that Cotton candy wasn't available on that night. ): 
I was being quite grumpy because I didn't get what I wanted. So I decided to just get their Signature Dessert. I have no idea what flavor I had, all I asked for was their most popular flavors. But it tasted really good! M&Ms and freshly cut bananas was added too!








Cute moustaches we got from Watsons! Hehehe x




 Outfit of the night! :D





My cute boyfriend. Mwa! (;

Just a short video of that night!


Enjoyed my weekend! Will update my blog soon! Thank you for reading! 



Xoxoxo,
Erra Zaisheera

No comments:

Post a Comment