Friday 11 October 2013

My Top Favorite Perfumes X Review





Hey there! Finally I get to do a review about my top favorite perfumes. These are the perfumes I've been wearing over the past 2 months & I'm really lovin it so much! ^.^ I have never really had a signature perfume as I enjoy discovering new fragrance every month! I usually pick up fragrance that has Sweet/fruity & a little bit musky scent to it. Not to forget, long lasting ones! My top favorite ones are Daisy Sunshine by Marc Jacobs, Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker & Body Shop Strawberry mist.


The golden Daisy Sunshine Eau de Toilette (SGD$105 for 50mL) is a sun-kissed expression of the iconic Daisy fragrance, with a fruity and floral heart, drying down to a base of musky woods. I bought this at Sasa store in Tampines One about a month ago. And I love this fragrance so much! 

  • Smells like: Red Currant, Guava & Juicy Mandarin, Lily of the Valley, Violet & Lychee, Apricot Skin, Blonde Woods & Musks

  • Long lasting up to 6 hours.

  • It possesses a characteristic of a Sweet girly fragrance

  • Great perfume to wear in the day/summer days








Lovely by SJP (SGD$89 for 100mL) is a soft, powdery, discrete and very intimate fragrance. This is my most wearable perfume at all times! Even my boyfriend loves it! He's always asking me to wear on this perfume! ^.^ 

  • Smells like: A soft citruses and woody (rosewood) notes, with a touch of lavender, which is very discrete and not at all sharp. The fragrance develops further with notes of apple martini, white daffodil and orchid. The base unites white amber, cedar, woody notes and white musk.
  • Long lasting up to 8 hours, it smells even after you have washed your clothes.
  • Its possesses a characteristic of a very sexy and yet undeniably classy fragrance.
  • Great perfume to wear in the day/night
  • Definitely worth the investment! 
  • Highly recommended perfume









The Body Shop Strawberry Mist (SGD$19.90 100mL) is a fresh gentle of sweet fruitiness. With strawberry extract and Community Fair Trade essence from sugar cane. I only wear it on everyday go to perfume, just for a casual day out and to work. 



  • Long lasting up to less than 5 hours
  • It possesses a characteristic of a Sweet girly fragrance
  • A great perfume to wear in the day/summer days



This body mist was a part of the set of 8 launched by the body shop a while ago.
The Body Shop launched new body mists in Strawberry, Satsuma, Shea, Moringa, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Coconut and Vanilla. But I picked up the Strawberry mist as you all know my favorite fruit is always Strawberry! (: 




So that's pretty much it about my review. Thank you for reading! Will blog more soon! (:

Xoxoxo,
Erra zaisheera




No comments:

Post a Comment