Saturday 26 October 2013

Catrice & Essence Make up






This morning, I went Macd's for breakfast and ordered the Supreme Deluxe.. Ahh everybody loves Macd's breakfast don't they? Hehe. So after having a good breakfast to start off my day, 

I went to Watsons located in Punggol Plaza to get some new Nail polishes and hair treatment products. The moment I walked in Watsons, I quickly headed to the Essence section.. I was surprised with their new Trend edition products!!!! They all looked so pretty!!! So I decided to get the Minty green nail polish from Essence. It costed SGD $4.50 each. I was so excited to put it on when I reached home. Been looking for the color since ages! I think these beautiful colours are perfectly for summer! (:

Do check them out! (:



Beautiful display!


Pretty Eyeshadows!!


Loving their Nail polishes!









A month ago, I went  Serangoon Nexx to do some window shopping. So as I walked in Guardian, I was astonished by the variety of make up products they have in store. You know, usually most Guardian stores have little make up products than medical stuffs. But the Guardian that I went to was quite enormous and they have a lot of different make up brands. The brand "Catrice" was the only one that caught me off guard. 

I love their Nail polishes, Highlighting powder, Bronzer, all in one Concealer, BB creams, Mousse and so much more! I was so stoked that I stood there for an hour just to really make sure that I scan everyone of their items. The prices are so affordable, estimating from SGD $2.50 - $12 for an item. I'm just sharing with you guys about Cheap & usable good drugstore products, do check them out! (:

Serangoon Nexx 
Guardian 
Level 1




 Pretty blushers! Matte and Shimmery!





SUN GLOW Matte Bronzing Powder!






PRIME AND FINE
Highlighting  Powder for a luminous glow!



ALL ROUND CONCEALER!
GREEN: Covering up blemishes
PINK/DARK BROWN/LIGHT: Covering up dark circles








Thank you for reading! (:

Xoxoxo,
Erra Zaisheera

No comments:

Post a Comment