Sunday 13 October 2013

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 REVIEW


Hey ladies! Have you ever heard of Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette? If you have not, are you from some other planet? Hahaha just kidding! Anyway, I have been using this baby for about 6 months and I really am loving this product. This baby is only available in SEPHORA and the price of it is SGD$80. Quite pricey, but it's worth the penny. It consists of 12 different beautiful classic colors and names. You get 12 matte and shimmery neutral colors.

FOXY | HALF BAKED | BOOTY CALL | CHOPPER | TEASE | SNAKEBITE | SUSPECT | VERVE | YDK | BUSTED | BLACKOUT


Beautiful names aren't they? The colors I've always been using is Foxy,  Bootycall, Tease and Verve. It does not only can be used as an eyeshadow, but also for contouring & highlighting. Tease is the right shade for contouring and Bootycall is the right shade for highlighting.
The packaging is flattering and adorable I can say. 



Let's get Naked! :D



  • Foxy: A perfect yellow matte shade for highlighting your brow bone.
  • HalfBaked: Loving this beautifully speckled golden shadow to be on my inner lower eyelid.
  • Bootycall: I always use this beautiful champange for highlighting on the bridge of my nose and tear duct for glowy look.
  • Chopper: One of my go to shades!  I'm in love with this, it's a very pigmented copper shadow and very shimmery, I use this all over my lower eyelid for a bit of a different smokey look, or if I need to be more neutral I use it in the corners only.





  • Tease: The perfect blending shadow!  Use this to either highlight or point out your crease area, basically what this does is either show you the highest point your shadow must go, whether you use a corner shadow only or all over the lower eyelid area, and also helps tremendously to blend your eyeshadow so it doesn't show any harsh lines.  A blending shade is a must.
  • Snakebite: This is a very dark brown/bronze colour with a light shimmer, I love using this on the outer corners.
  • Suspect: A very light, shimmery grey/brown shade, perfect if you want more of a natural look.
  • Pistol: A pretty grey shimmery shade, perfect for creating a day time smokey effect.





  • Verve: Together with suspect and pistol the perfect companion for those gals who prefer a more natural look, it's a very light shade of grey/brown with just the slightest of shimmers.
  • YDK: Again, one of my go to shades, a gorgeous bronze glittery shadow, very similar to Chopper, but not as golden.  It goes perfectly with Half baked and busted, and I've basically been wearing that colour combination most of the time.
  • Busted: I adore this colour!  It's a beautiful glittery maroon/dark brown shade, I love this to create smokey looks or if I'm going for a bit more of a dramatic effect, can also be used as an eyeliner.
  • Blackout: This is one of the matte shades, it's black, not really a lot to say about it, but it's the perfect shade to end such a versatile palette. 


Tip: Before you put on your eyeshadow, remember to prime your lids! Eyeshadows will look more intense and it'll stay longer on your lids! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment